- Stop Valves
- Gate Valves (Medium Parameters) 2c,1511, 1533, 1126, 1016
- Gate Valves (High Pressure) 1120, 1123, 1156, 1012, 1013, 1015, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884,885, 887
- Check Valves
- Steam Traps
- Safety Valves 7с
- Pulse Valves 8с
- Pulse Valves 112
- Pulse Valves 586
- Main Safety Valves
- Regulating disk valves
- Regulating Rotary Valves 6c
- Regulating Needle Valves with lever actuation
- Regulating Needle Valves 10c ect.
- Throttle Control Valves
- Quick-Release Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Double-Seat Regulating Valves 14с
|Destignation||Dn, mm||Pn, MPa||ξ||D, mm||d, mm||L, mm||A, mm||H, mm||Weight, kg|
сover – steel 12Х1МФ (GOST 108.030.113), steel 15Х1М1ФЛ (GOST 108.961.03);
valve disk – steel 12Х1МФ (GOST 8479) with building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2;
valve seat – steel 12Х1МФ (GOST 20072) with building-up welding 04Х19Н9С2.
Check valves are manufactured in accordance with Technical Specification 3742-002-79315310-2007.
Check valves are used for prevention of working medium reverse flow in pipelines. Working medium – steam, water, non-aggressive petroleum products. Connection to pipeline – by welding.
* working pressure, Рр