Pressure-reducing station is used for reduction of pressure. This equipment is a custom-made production. Thereupon, in order to provide our customers with a commercial offer (cost, terms of manufacturing, weight and overall dimensions), we need to make some calculations and graphic works. Please fill out the form below as detailed as possible for the most correct task assignment.
Layout of pressure-reducing station
1. Gate (inlet) valve;
2. Desuperheating disk throttle valve;
3. Safety valve;
4. Pulse valve;
5. Gate (outlet) valve;
6. Stop (drain) valve;
7. Stop (bypass) valve.
- Dn - Nominal diameter, mm
- Pn - Nominal pressure, MPa
- Pp - Operating pressure, MPa
- Tmax - Temperature of working medium, max
- ξ - Flow friction characteristic, max. (determined against inlet nozzle diameter)
- Мкр - Torque of reducer driving shaft (if valve spindle is not driven), Nm
- Kvy - Nominal capacity, min., m3/h